Nginx Architecture in deep

Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda mlortiz at
Fri Jun 3 00:18:11 MSD 2011

Thanks, Alexandr
That's precisely I want to about on the blog post, to trying to explain in deep this because many people
yet doesn't understand why we use Nginx instead another web server.

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Alexandr Gomoliako" <zzz at>
Para: nginx at
Enviados: Jueves, 2 de Junio 2011 16:13:08 GMT -05:00 Región oriental EE. UU./Canadá
Asunto: Re: Nginx Architecture in deep

On 6/2/11, Marcos Ortiz <mlortiz at> wrote:
> I'm looking for a description of the Nginx Architecture in deep to work on a
> post on my blog about it.
> Where I can find it?

I doubt it even exists. I remember there were some slides for nginx
internals and Evan Miller's guide, but that's about it.

nginx mailing list
nginx at

Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
 Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)
 Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
 Linux User # 418229