Nginx Architecture in deep

Antoine Bonavita antoine.bonavita at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:34:22 MSD 2011

As far as why goes, I find this blog post pretty good :
http://www.ichilton.co.uk/blog/web/nginx-and-why-you-should-be-running-it-instead-of-or-at-least-in-front-of-apache-380.html

But I would not call that a description of the architecture in deep.
I don't think there is such a thing, but the closest things I can think of are:
- http://www.slideshare.net/joshzhu/nginx-internals
- http://www.evanmiller.org/nginx-modules-guide.html
- http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/nginx-modules.html (ru version) or
http://antoine.bonavita.free.fr/nginx_mod_dev_en.html (my english