nginx1.0.0 have a kernel bug

lys0212 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jun 16 10:36:29 MSD 2011

replay Wrote:
i try to update nginx to 1.0.4 ,but i meet another problem,when i use
nginx 1.0.1 or 1.0.4 after about10 hours or more ,the nginx don't
working i cant open the web or the nginx_status  information,Surprising
that the nginx process still exist .if happen this ,i must restart
nginx.when i back to use nginx 1.0.0, the problem willn't appear.