nginx1.0.0 have a kernel bug

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at
Thu Jun 16 10:20:55 MSD 2011

if you want to be sure, recompile the nginx without google_perftools,
then you do ldd on the nginx binary and see if it still links to

once you are sure its coming from this module, you can start trying to
find bugreports of this problem or try other versions of either the
library or the nginx module.