permission denied: in nginx nginx-forum at
Wed Jun 29 14:26:39 MSD 2011

sorry, i am not getting how to solve the problem.

the worker process of nginx is running in "nobody  root" and  external
device is in "root  dialout" The add on module is in "user user".
I tried to change the permission of the add on module to nobody root and
root root, both are given same error.

in my system su is not enabling. is it possible when we run the complete
application on su ?
is there any other way to solve the above error . can u plz help. (plz
elaborate the solution)

( plz forgive if there are any grammatical mistakes)