connections per VH

Neil Mckee at
Wed Jun 29 23:46:44 MSD 2011

There is an sFlow module here:

described here:

transactions are sampled at 1-in-N (to minimize the overhead) and send via UDP to an sFlow collector for further analysis.  For example, the freeware "sflowtool" can turn it into an ascii feed in common-logfile-format.

sFlow agents are also available for servers/hypervisors  (;  and for most ethernet switches ( so you might find you can instrument the system in other ways too.