I get "400 Bad Request" when i click on links!(on Win7)

linrenjie1988 linrenjie1988 at qq.com
Tue Mar 1 02:06:50 MSK 2011

I get "400 Bad Request"(nginx 0.8.32) when i click on new links
 I recently got a bug on my computer that only seemed to seriously attach my Chrome web browser. I receive “400 Bad Request” on an otherwise blank screen when I click on (most) links that are returned on a basic web search. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I haven’t found much during web searches on the subject. I have run Spybot Search and Destroy, Malware Bytes and Norton Antivirus several times and they all say my computer is now clean of viruses. But the “400 Bad request” remains during my web searches.