I get "400 Bad Request" when i click on links!(on Win7)

Emil Tullstedt sakjur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:13:05 MSK 2011

But it works with other browsers? The very same links. If not, try booting
up using Ubuntu live-cd (do not install unless you wanna lose all your data,
test run only :D) http://www.ubuntu.com/ and testing the same links. If it
still doesn't work, there is something wrong outside of your computer.. most
probably your router or ISP.
--
Emil "sakjur" Tullstedt