nginx + Frontpage extensions

vpslist nginx-forum at
Tue Mar 8 07:39:12 MSK 2011

I'm a long time mailing list subscriber and I had a client ask me about
this. I drew a blank so here goes:

My client wants to use Frontpage extensions because she is accustomed to
using them. I run all my website clients on VPS servers because nginx is
very efficient. I usually run nginx + MySQL + php-cgi and my clients are
extremely happy I migrate them from shared hosting to "their own
server". This client needs Frontpage extensions and I'm dreading the
thought of putting her on Apache - any ideas or suggestions besides
telling her to stop using Frontpage? ;-)

Thank you very much!