problem in first usage of nginx

Ivan bdfy at
Thu Mar 24 23:23:29 MSK 2011

  ( (
This module is not distributed with the Nginx source. See  the installation instructions ( .

Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:03:36 -0700 письмо от Yanxin Zhang <zhynxn at>:

Hello, I have several questions about using NginX.
1) After I first install nginx-0.8.41 in Ubuntu 8.04 system, with the default .conf file. I start nginx with, however, I can not see the default webpage. The browser can not connect to server. Could anyone help me to figure it out?
I am following the instructions in   ( (
to configure nginx. when I start nginx, I encounter the error: [emerg]: unknown directive "chunkin" in ./conf/nginx.conf:36
The line is  35     server { 36         chunkin on; 37         listen;

nginx mailing list
 nginx at (sentmsg?compose&amp;To=nginx at
  (   ( (