Making Wordpress Plugins Work With Nginx

damnlinux nginx-forum at
Fri Sep 16 02:41:20 UTC 2011

I'm new to Nginx (Moving from Apache). I'm having a problem where the
majority of Wordpress plugin are not working. I'm using Nginx 1.1.3.

Here are my configuration if it can help figuring out the problem

user www-data;
worker_processes  1;

error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log;
pid        /var/run/;