Making Wordpress Plugins Work With Nginx

Ensiferous nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Sep 16 11:35:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Nginx does not embed PHP into its own process like Apache does, this
mean that Nginx has no effect on the execution of PHP and if word press
plugins do not work then it's either due to the plugins relying on
Apache via mod_rewrite or because you have misconfigured PHP.

If it's a mod_rewrite problem then we can potentially help, but we'll
need to know what it expects from .htaccess, if it's the latter then
this is probably the wrong mailing list.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,215277,215295#msg-215295