Rewrite URL's Glype

Ton Hoekstra lists at
Tue Apr 3 14:56:31 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've a Glype proxy and I want to rewrite the URL's. All URLs on the page
are automatically converted to: HERE

Example: If I go to /browse on The Pirate Bay on my proxy I want to
convert the URL from this:

To this:

Also if i go to:

Then I want to convert to:

As you can see, the whole part:

Is gone (and the `&b=0` what is behind the URL). And it has the same
domain structure as The Pirate Bay.

I've tried something like this, in the .htaccess file:
location /tpb/ {
    rewrite ^/browse.php?u=(.*)$ /$1? last;

But it is not working. Somebody has an answer? An other function is also
welcome. (Such as  `fastcgi_split_path_info` or something else what is
compatible with nginx)

(If you want see a example go to but I'm not
sure if they are using Glype)

Posted via