Registering Nginx callback in external library

sammy_raul sammyraul1 at
Mon Apr 23 04:26:37 UTC 2012

Thanks for your pointers, but one thing I still not understood from the
links you have provided is that how I can register a callback in my handler
which will be called by the external library.

In the links you have provided the read write event handler is called when
any read write happens on the DB. But my case it's the external program who
will call the Nginx callback.
So I am not sure how I can pass a callback from Nginx to external library

Please tell me what I can do in this scenario.

Sent from the nginx mailing list archive at