[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 1.0.15.1 released!

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:58:42 UTC 2012

Hi, folks!

After more than one month's hacking, I'm happy to announce the new
development release of ngx_openresty, 1.0.15.1:

   http://openresty.org/#Download

Complete change log (compared to 1.0.11.28) can be seen here:

   http://openresty.org/#ChangeLog1000015

This is the first ngx_openresty release based on the Nginx 1.0.15
core. (And yeah, we will eventually move onto the 1.2.x stable branch
soon!)

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
this happen :)

We've started running extensive regression tests in our test cluster
based on Amazon EC2. And you can always view the latest test report
here:

    http://qa.openresty.org/

We're still adding more operating systems and more Nginx versions to the list!

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies.

By taking advantage of various well-designed Nginx modules, OpenResty
effectively turns the nginx server into a powerful web app server, in
which the web developers can use the Lua programming language to
script various existing nginx C modules and Lua modules and construct
extremely high-performance web applications.

See OpenResty's web site for more details:

   http://openresty.org/

Have fun!
-agentzh