how nginx cache manager delete file cached on disk

Don Zhou dzhou at
Fri Aug 10 20:02:58 UTC 2012

You right! I found it! It is the mlocate.cron come with centos install. It
basic run updatedb on the file system and set the nice to be +19. I have so
many files in my caching directory and updatedb will consume almost all the
IO. I disabled my caching directory in updatedb.conf.

Thanks for the help.