[nginx-announce] nginx-1.2.6

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:27:54 UTC 2012

Hello Nginx Users,

Now available: Nginx 1.2.6 For Windows http://goo.gl/FMg4H (32-bit and 64-bit
versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using Cygwin
based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows binaries are at
nginx.org.

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream (
http://twitter.com/kworthington), if you prefer to receive updates that way.

Thank you,
Kevin
--