nginx for windows 64 (not the cygwin)

aliane abdelouahab alabdelouahab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:40:20 UTC 2012

2012/1/12 Valentin V. Bartenev <ne at vbart.ru>

> On Thursday 12 January 2012 17:30:23 aliane abdelouahab wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > thank you :)
> > sorry, but i've not Visual studio, am running codes under python, it's
> free
> >
> > :p
> >
> > is there someone that can provide us a 64 bits version???
>
> Sorry, but what's wrong with 32'bit version?
>
> There's no difference for your purposes.
>

> wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

i run under 8 giga ram, so i just wanted to test the limits of a server
running under 64 bits, my thesis is to make a webserver using tornado (also
not officialy supported on windows) and as load balancer and reverse proxy
i'll use nginx (as suggested in tornado documentation)
and what about the 32 bits build, does it contain the basic modules +
extras?