[ANNOUNCE] Tengine-1.2.2

Joshua Zhu zhuzhaoyuan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:35:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that Tengine-1.2.2 has been released. And you
can download it here: http://tengine.taobao.org/download/tengine.tar.gz
(For those who don't know Tengine, it is a distribution of Nginx, including
quite a few useful patches and modules developed by a group software
engineers from Taobao)

In this release, we introduced the 'input body filter' mechanism. So it's
very handy to a developer who wants to write a Web Application Firewall. We
merged the changes from the latest stable Nginx, i.e. Tengine is based on
Nginx-1.0.11 now. There are also some bug fixes in this release. More
detailed changelog is available at http://tengine.taobao.org/changelog.html

Have fun, folks!

Regards,

--