What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

xiaofen nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jun 11 02:19:26 UTC 2012

Hey, I have a huge interest in clothes but I don't get why people spend
hundreds of pounds on jeans, when any good shop will have a pair that
fit and look decent.

I once when I was younger ignorantly bought some £210 jeans from a
charity shop for £5, and they lasted a lot shorter than any other pair
of jeans I bought, and tattered surprisingly quickly, (I also wonder
about people who by plainest clothes for fashion labels)

what's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,227407,227407#msg-227407