How to set html files into memcache

agentzh agentzh at
Wed Jun 20 06:25:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM, amodpandey <nginx-forum at> wrote:
> Thank you agentzh.
> I is hitting memcache and I have rechecked it.

Also, ensure that you've configured the memcached connection pool and
if you're using local memcached, you'd better use the unix domain
socket to talk to memcached. Setting worker_cpu_affinity usually helps
as well.

If you're benchmarking ngx_srcache + ngx_memc with nginx's ngx_static
module with a single or just a few URLs, then there'll little
difference because the static file requests will hit the operating
system's page cache any way.

Best regards,