rewrite proxy flag set problem

niraj nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Mar 27 04:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi

    Sorry for that Mess up.

   As u suggested I have added the following line

location /auction/ {
proxy_pass http://192.168.1.210;

 when I click into my application I got the error that I mentioned in
earlier e-mail.

that error log of  original server (192.168.1.45)  and there is no log
for 192.168.1.210  error log file.

this is the request that my application is sending to the Nginx

auction?id=1332416535292370.0097187543142212

In above example and as u suggested it will proxy or redirect the
/auction  folder query to the    http://192.168.1.210;

but you can see above request its not call the /auction folder.

so we required to do something like  auction(.*)      am I correct ?

And As I know proxy_pass not support the regular expression (.*)    is
it correct ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,224274,224446#msg-224446