rewrite proxy flag set problem

niraj nginx-forum at
Tue Mar 27 04:29:06 UTC 2012

    Sorry for that Mess up.

   As u suggested I have added the following line

location /auction/ {

 when I click into my application I got the error that I mentioned in
earlier e-mail.

that error log of  original server (  and there is no log
for  error log file.

this is the request that my application is sending to the Nginx

In above example and as u suggested it will proxy or redirect the
/auction  folder query to the;

but you can see above request its not call the /auction folder.

so we required to do something like  auction(.*)      am I correct ?

And As I know proxy_pass not support the regular expression (.*)    is
it correct ?