Custom configuration

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.fr
Thu Mar 29 00:36:21 UTC 2012

Mmmh...

Ok. I see, maybe there will never be any match, as there is only "proxy_redirect" in vhosts;

> ########### Vhost configuration of  mega-sound.be
> server_name  mega-sound.be www.mega-sound.be;
> access_log /usr/local/apache/domlogs/mega-sound.be;
>         proxy_redirect  http://www.mega-sound.be:8888   http://www.mega-sound.be;
>         proxy_redirect  http://mega-sound.be:8888   http://mega-sound.be;
>         proxy_redirect  http://mega-sound.be:8888   http://mega-sound.be;
> include "/etc/cpnginx/custom/mega-sound.be";

Apache is still listening on :8888
Is there a chance with this conf, to match any "location" as there is no "document_root" or equivalent ?
I mean, location is system based or URL based?

If it's system, I don't know. If it's URL based, there should be a match since the first test.
Isn't it ?
---
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (http://www.virtual-info.info/), hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.