Custom configuration

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.fr
Fri Mar 30 05:08:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

Finally I need your help :/

The "CPNginx" devs have a website with a ticket support system, but they're telling me that they don't support custom configuration...
I've told them I need their help because they know how they built their module and how they made it work, they still just answer "You need to do it by yourself"...

What can I do T_T ?
---
Regards, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (http://www.virtual-info.info/), hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.