Socket leaks., pread and [crit] SSL_Write() in 1.0.14

TECK nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Mar 29 08:50:50 UTC 2012

More updates on the SSL issue. I have the following configuration:
http {

        ssl_prefer_server_ciphers       on;
        ssl_ciphers                     RC4:HIGH:!aNULL:!MD5;
        ssl_protocols                   TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;
        ssl_session_cache               shared:SSL:5m;
        ssl_session_timeout             10m;

If I disable the ssl_prefer_server_ciphers, the [crit] errors are gone.
On the other hand, I cannot use anymore the RC4. Any idea what could
cause this?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,224381,224593#msg-224593