Chunked Transfer

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 20:58:46 UTC 2012

Asking, because the documentation looks like it's a little outdated on
this...

Is Chunked Transfer still not enabled OOTB?  This would seem like almost
a mandatory feature of HTTP 1.1 to implement, and the only reference I
could find is to separate source code/module/patch that I would have to
download and recompile all of nginx for?

Has it been implemented or added to the default, pre-compiled packages
and I just can't see it in the nginx -V output?

I need the ability to upload large content, and this would appear to be
the proper way to do that.

I'm using CentOS 6.x if anyone knows of an up-to-date version of the
nginx binaries that includes what is or was "ngx_chunkin".

Thanks,
AJ