Nginx answers too large requests with bad status

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Tue Oct 30 01:09:16 UTC 2012

To avoid saying odd things, the only think I am sure of when I checked the
exception output from Python is that it started with '<html>'. Maybe the
rest of the output came from my script.
I am not at work any more I can't check.

The only thing I am pretty sure about is that the status must be a status
like '200 OK' or '414 WTHAreYouDoin'.
I hate Python, but I'll trust it on that one ^^

I'll try to make a little PoC if needed,
*B. R.*