Nginx answers too large requests with bad status

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Tue Oct 30 00:57:40 UTC 2012

I am not seeking a solution to the 414 problem, I know how to address the
Thanks anyway

The browser output has just be made to illustrate the wrong answer.

The problem triggered using a Python script which checked against the
'status' field of a HTTP answer to decide on its actions.
It crashed several times at random occurences with a BadStatusLine
The exception message was something like '<html>\n\n\n\n200'.

I do not know the implementation details, although I suspect an answer code
should be an answer code.
I didn't get 414, I get something which made my script crash.

That's why I guess that's a bug
*B. R.*