Windows Client downloads something from nginx for Windows is too slow

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:26:15 UTC 2012

Thank you, B.R.

I add output_buffers 1 128k option into nginx.conf. It has a great
improvement. The download rate raise from 400KB/s to 4~5MB/s.

I think the problem may affect all version nginx on Windows. Should it add
output_buffer option into nginx.conf by default?

Sent From My Heart
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info