Problem with client_max_body_size

dast@c-base dast at c-base.org
Tue Feb 5 15:23:08 UTC 2013

Hi Maxim,

i have checked /var/log/syslog - but no entrys about nginx.
same in /var/log/nginx/error.log.

i only found this in nginx error.log on restart:

2013/02/05 16:21:13 [info] 26394#0: Using 32768KiB of shared memory for push module in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:80

# >/etc/init.d/nginx configtest
Testing nginx configuration: Enter PEM pass phrase:
nginx.
# >echo $?
0

and

# >nginx -t
Enter PEM pass phrase:
nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful

any ideas?

best regards,
Daniel.