Does anyone know of an Interface that can provide/manage text configuration snippets for nginx

Buzi Buzi lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jan 15 19:02:07 UTC 2013

Hi,im a newbie to Nginx.
I'm in search of an Interface that can provide/manage "text
configuration-snippets" for Nginx.
As my server is intended to serve as a reverse proxy for multiple sites
with  dynamic fast-changing sub_filter configurations.

can anyone point me to a starting point ?

if such an interface doesn't exist and you had to develop one, how would
you  go upon doing it for best performance on Linux (software
architecture/language) ?
hope its clear and my question is in the right place.

thanks