nginx 411 error

Axel ar at xlrs.de
Wed Jan 30 12:57:27 UTC 2013

Hi Maxim,

are you sure that an upgrade to nginx 1.3.x is required?

I had this issue a while ago and I solved it by adding

    chunkin on;
    error_page 411 = @my_411_error;
    location @my_411_error {
       chunkin_resume;
    }

to my vHost configuration.
I never had this error again.

rgds, Axel

--
Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not tell the difference