Help needed with configuration

Ian Hobson ian.hobson at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 18 18:38:49 UTC 2013

Hi Mex,
Thanks for your interest.

On 18/07/2013 11:39, mex wrote:
> iirc there is something with the order/length of location $var {} -
> content.
I have tried moving the location / to the first position, but that
changed nothing.

> is there an index.php in /home/ian/websites/reseller/htdocs?
No, but when I create one, it is served.
I don't want to create one unless it is necessary for reseller's
configuration.
> what is the dir_permissions from /home/ian/websites/reseller/htdocs?
775  if I specify the file, it is served as required.
> what are the file_permissions for
> /home/ian/websites/coachmaster3dev/htdocs/index.php?
744
> what is the dir_permissions home/ian/websites/coachmaster3dev/htdocs?
777

> 403 Forbidden is a trustable output.
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240984,240988#msg-240988

Ian Hobson
31 Sheerwater, Northampton NN3 5HU,
Tel: 01604 513875
Preparing eBooks for Kindle and ePub formats to give the best reader experience.