Nginx proxy_intercept_errors

Kiril Kalchev kirilk at cloudxcel.com
Wed Mar 6 14:45:33 UTC 2013

Just for the record, I think I found a kind of solution.  It looks good if my backend returns http codes 3xx. I have tried with 333 and 334 and it looks great. I know it is an ugly hack, but my findings may help to other poor souls. I hope this behavior will not change in the next versions.

Regards,
Kiril