Apache benchmark: always a few "super late" requests, why ?

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sun May 5 02:35:31 UTC 2013

Why do wish so much that comes from Nginx?
I would have a look on the network table (listening and connection
sockets), on the load of the network, system (processes) suring the tests.

But you said nothing of all that, just sending raw ab tests results which
say pretty much nothing about anything...

---
*B. R.*