sidebar menu + directory listing

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Wed Nov 13 21:35:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to achieve the following, and found nothing so far trough
research. Maybe someone could give me a pointer whether this is possible
or not.

I'd like to use directory listing for some folders, which are made
accessible trough a location directive. At the same time, it should be
sub.domain.com, I would like to create a sidebar menu (trough css or
static html or whatever) to let users navigate trough a) some static
html files and b) these specific folders, using directory listing. I
hope this is understandable somehow...

Thanks,
Georg