Case insensitive location

Callumpy nginx-forum at
Tue Apr 8 16:52:24 UTC 2014

Thank you for the reply.

As far as I know, everything is fine, but it's still not working for me.

When I disable caching, which includes pngs, and then use 'location ~*
^/card', I am able to access the images normally without capital letters,
but still not with capitals.

With caching enabled, I cannot access images at all with the 'location ~*
^/card' setup.

Caching is the main reason for me needing '^~' on my location block, so that
I can disable caching for these images alone.