Case insensitive location

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 8 17:17:04 UTC 2014

I do not know about caching nor do I take it into consideration as it is
not part of the problem as stated.

You stated that the location regex was the problem and you seem to have
taken the proper checks to verify the proper location is being used, hence
I assume the location regex is not the problem.

I see another regex in the location block, in the rewrite directive, which
does not seem to be prepared to face different sensitivities of the case.
I guess you should follow that lead...
Please check your rewrite regex against case-sensitivity or, since the
regex match is already done at location level and you do not need another
one, maybe consider using the
return<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_rewrite_module.html#return>directive
instead.
---