use subdirectories instead of subdomains

Thuban thuban at yeuxdelibad.net
Fri Apr 25 17:17:47 UTC 2014

> >     root /var/www/mysite;
> >     location /owncloud {
> >         alias /var/www/mysite/owncloud;
> >         include /etc/nginx/conf.d/owncloud.conf;
> >         }
> >
> >, but services like owncloud need `location` rules too, so I finally
> >have "location /example is outside location" errors.
> >
> >How can I configure nginx for this?
>
> Why are you using an alias here? If the root is /var/www/mysite then
>
> location /owncloud
>
> would be interpreted as /var/www/mysite/owncloud which I'm guessing
> is what you want.

Because the owncloud.conf contains `location` rules like this :

    location = /robots.txt {
            allow all;
            log_not_found off;
            access_log off;
        }
        location / {
                # The following 2 rules are only needed with webfinger
                rewrite ^/.well-known/host-meta /public.php?service=host-meta last;
                rewrite ^/.well-known/host-meta.json /public.php?service=host-meta-json last;

                rewrite ^/.well-known/carddav /remote.php/carddav/ redirect;
                rewrite ^/.well-known/caldav /remote.php/caldav/ redirect;

                rewrite ^(/core/doc/[^\/]+/)$ $1/index.html;

                try_files $uri $uri/ index.php;
        }

    # deny direct access
    location ~ ^/(data|config|\.ht|db_structure\.xml|README) {
        deny all;
    }

    # enable php
        location ~ ^(.+?\.php)(/.*)?$ {
        try_files $1 = 404;
        include fastcgi_params;
        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$1;
        fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $2;
        fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
        fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;

 ,--.
: /` )   Thuban
| `-'    PubKey : http://yeuxdelibad.net/Divers/thuban.pub
 \_      KeyID : 0x54CD2F2F
Envoyé à partir de mon serveur auto-hébergé