Minimal configuration

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Sun Feb 16 23:42:28 UTC 2014

Thanks for you time, Francis.

I understand the loop cycles (and thanks for the clarification about $uri

If I may, there is still a little something bothering me:
The condition required for a loop to be created is that $uri (= /) doesn't
match any file, thus redirecting and trying again.
Why on Earth does '/' as error handler matches anything then?

Stated otherwise, why does '/' as error handler uses index files to find
something while '/' contained in $uri doesn't find anything? Isn't the
'index' directive used there?
*B. R.*