Nginx-Clojure Module Release 0.1.0--Let Nginx embrace Clojure & Java

xfeep nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jan 15 03:53:25 UTC 2014

May be somebody  wonder what the differences between Nginx UWsig Module and
Nginx Clojure  Module when integrating JVM.

They are quite different. Nginx Clojure Module embed JVM instance into the
Nginx Worker and they are in the same process and have the same memory
address space.

 There 's no IPC cost when using Nginx Clojure Module and even no thread
swith cost by the default way.

Nginx UWsig Module  can not avoid IPC cost or posix standard socket cost
because Nginx Worker and the JVM process
are different Process when using Nginx UWsig Module.

Please correct me if there 's any mistake.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,246437,246456#msg-246456