Getting rewritten and encoded/escaped url in nginx module

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Tue Jun 3 17:09:08 UTC 2014

I am not providing a direct answer but could not you use some standard
modules to do that?

Such as using (examples):
- rewrite associated with a map, loaded from a separate configuration file
reloaded after changes
- the perl module <>
to invoke external perl scripts doing that for you, maybe in conjunction
with the ssi module <>
*B. R.*