Wiki updates -- was: Can anyone tell me how to delete spam pages on the wiki?

terryr nginx-forum at
Sat Jun 7 20:59:29 UTC 2014

I'd like to also add my thanks.  Great work.

I think a very visible last updated date and the "applies to" section would
be great.

When I first started using nginx and the wiki, I found one thing a bit
confusing. Clicking on a link on directs you
to the corresponding page on  While it's great to be
directed to those docs, I expected to be taken to a wiki page on the core
module.  I would suggest some kind of notice that these links will take you
to the site.

The obsoleted pages are difficult.  A link like this in a google search bypasses the
notice at the top so whoever's reading has no idea that the page has been
obsoleted.  I'm not registerd on the wiki so I don't know what editing
options are availble to offer any suggestions for dealing with this.