How to redirect error page (html) self built html error page

mknazri nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jun 16 10:12:30 UTC 2014

Hi Axel,

This is my nginx conf in /etc/nginx/sites-available/erp;

upstream webserver {
    server 127.0.0.1:8078 weight=1 fail_timeout=300s;
}

server {
    listen 80;
    server_name example.com;
    location / {
       proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:5000;
       proxy_set_header    Host            $host;
       proxy_set_header    X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
       proxy_set_header    X-Forwarded-for $remote_addr;
       port_in_redirect off;
       proxy_connect_timeout 300;

server {
    listen 80;
   server_name    _;
#   server_name   erp.example.com;

    # Strict Transport Security
    add_header Strict-Transport-Security max-age=2592000;

    rewrite ^/.*$ https://$host$request_uri? permanent;
}

server {
    # server port and name
    listen        443 default;
    server_name   erp.example.com;

    # Specifies the maximum accepted body size of a client request,
    # as indicated by the request header Content-Length.
    client_max_body_size 200m;

    # ssl log files
    access_log    /var/log/nginx/openerp-access.log;
    error_log    /var/log/nginx/openerp-error.log;

    # ssl certificate files
    ssl on;
    ssl_certificate        /etc/ssl/nginx/server.crt;
    ssl_certificate_key    /etc/ssl/nginx/server.key;

    # add ssl specific settings
    keepalive_timeout    60;

   # limit ciphers
    ssl_ciphers            HIGH:!ADH:!MD5;
    ssl_protocols            SSLv3 TLSv1;
    ssl_prefer_server_ciphers    on;

    # increase proxy buffer to handle some ERP web requests
    proxy_buffers 16 64k;
    proxy_buffer_size 128k;

    allow 10.8.8.0/24;
    allow 10.9.8.0/24;
    deny all;

    error_page   403  /error403.html;
    location = /index.html {
     index       index.html;
        root   /usr/share/nginx/www;
        allow all;
    }

    location / {
        proxy_pass    http://webserver;
        # force timeouts if the backend dies
        proxy_next_upstream error timeout invalid_header http_500 http_502
http_503;

        # set headers
        proxy_set_header Host $host;
        proxy_set_header X-Forward-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;

        # Let the OpenERP web service know that we're using HTTPS,
otherwise
        # it will generate URL using http:// and not https://
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;

        # by default, do not forward anything
        proxy_redirect off;
        allow all;
    }

    # cache some static data in memory for 60mins.
    # under heavy load this should relieve stress on the ERP web interface a
bit.
    location ~* /web/static/ {
        proxy_cache_valid 200 60m;
        proxy_buffering    on;
        expires 864000;
        proxy_pass http://webserver;

For your information, 10.8.8.0/24 is tunnel vpn that I allowed and
10.9.8.0/24 is server subnet also allowed.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,250878,250880#msg-250880