nginx throws a 502 (invalid header) when downloading a file attachment if filename has a space character

Kunal Pariani kunalvjti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:35:09 UTC 2014

I downloaded another file and the Content-Disposition header lists the
filename with space under quotes correctly "zcs error.docx" thereby proving
that its nginx which is not parsing it correctly. Correct me if i am wrong.

   1. Cache-Control:
   no-store, no-cache
   2. Connection:
   keep-alive
   3.
   4. Content-Encoding:
   gzip
   5. Content-Type:
   application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document;
   name="zcs error.docx"

Thanks
-Kunal