Nginx forum returns 502 (2014-03-25T08:13Z)

Jim Ohlstein jim at
Tue Mar 25 15:32:41 UTC 2014

On 3/25/14, 10:27 AM, Sarah Novotny wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:14 AM, B.R. <reallfqq-nginx at
> <mailto:reallfqq-nginx at>> wrote:
>> fails to return proper content.
> It looks like it was transient or Jim fixed it up.  Thanks for the report!

There was a segmentation fault in the upstream about 14 minutes before
this was sent but that was restarted automatically, and long before I
woke up.

Other than that, without more specific information (exact request, IP,
approximate time), it's hard to say much. All seems to be functioning as

Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain