Nginx forum returns 502 (2014-03-25T08:13Z)

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 25 20:57:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

Still down from my side. I do not have cache anywhere, since my browser
purges it on every shutdown.
If you look at your frontend logs around the time I specified in the
subject, you should notice some 502 being thrown. Do you really need my IP
address? Any 502 you would find under whatever circumstances would not be a
good sign anyway... ;o)

I join a transcript of the HTTP requests/answer of the latest attempt.
You'll notice that the favicon is perfectly served and that content type
for main content is correctly set.

If I can be of any further help...
---
*B. R.*