Dropped https client connection doesn't drop backend proxy_pass connection

newnovice nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon May 19 21:32:07 UTC 2014

I tried with: "            proxy_pass_header       Connection;"  -- which
should do this according to documentation: "Permits passing otherwise
disabled header fields from a proxied server to a client."
(from upstream_server to client)

But this did not pass thru the Connection header coming from the
upstream_server to the client of this proxy.

Valentin, can you please elaborate on how you suggest doing this: "I can try
by using combination of add_header and $upstream_http_*  variables." ???

are you saying this 'variable' can be developed to pass on the
upstream_http_connection header in the response ???

Thanks for your help...