nginx chunked transfer encoding, cannot get it to work

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Mon Sep 15 13:36:23 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 08:08:10AM -0400, nkolev wrote:

> How can I get the nginx chunked transfer encoding downlink to work?

Chunked transfer encoding is used automatically when needed (and
allowed by a protocol used), and automatically decoded when a
client or a backend server uses it.

I suspect you in fact want something like "unbuffered upload"
instead, not chunked transfer encoding.  This is not something
nginx currently supports, see here for details:

Maxim Dounin