Set a PHP parameter for only one location

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Apr 1 23:28:26 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 02:12:57PM -0700, Daniel Miller wrote:

Hi there,

> But...I want to set a php_value for a specific directory.  Is there
> a more elegant method than duplicating all the directives for the
> "global" php handler above for the directory?

I think that "duplicating" is the elegant way.

I suppose that you could put the four useful lines of your config into an
external file, and "include" that in both your current and new locations.

But I'd consider that "extra level of indirection" to be less elegant.

(I can't think of any requests where your "fastcgi_split_path_info" or
"fastcgi_index" directives will do anything useful.)

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org